Comments are closed.
Has the newel post at the foot of the stairs at Old Vic always been that color? “St. Lawrence Foundry Co. Toronto” cast into post, dates maker 1856 to 1900 on Front Street, when the firm became acquired by Canadian General Electric. Victoria College building architected by W.G. Storm was completed in 1895. Visited building today for annual college used book sale. (Victoria College, University of Toronto, Ontario) 20160924
Southbound rush hour traffic on Don Valley Parkway diverted for police investigation. Across the street, yellow tape and cop cars suggest someone went over the side of one of the lower bridges over a major thoroughfare. On that side, northbound vehicles practically stopped on three lanes. (Riverside Bridge, Queen Street East, Toronto, Ontario) 20160922
Rainbow Cinema Market Square:
Foyer mural by Fred Harrison inside cinema depicts the hustle of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Enjoyed Snowden movie, an appreciation of the character in the intelligence community. Venue now officially called Imagine Cinema, facades outside yet unchanged. (Imagine Cinema Market Square, St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood, Toronto, Ontario) 20160920